- This event has passed.
the #MiamiTech Happy Hour!
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFREE
This is a casual recurring happy hour for new and old Miamians interested in connecting with fellow entrepreneurs, investors, tech folks!
About this event
This is a casual recurring happy hour for new and old Miamians interested in connecting with fellow entrepreneurs, investors, tech folks, and a diverse group of awesome people. Come grab a drink and catch up!
A few logistical details:
- We host this gathering every other week, at the FREEHOLD – find us in the outdoor area!
- We start at 6 PM. It usually lasts for a few hours – come and go when works for you.
- There is street parking around the area.
- If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask.
- By attending, all participants commit to upholding and being subject to our Code of Conduct.
- By attending, participants also acknowledge and grant permission for the use of photographs they may appear in for promotional material by the organizers or sponsors. If you would like to rescind this permission, please contact us directly.
Hope to see you soon!
Natalia + Chris
(if you need to find us, here’s what we look like, courtesy of Alfonso Duran)
On September 21…
Take a break from the beginning of hectic fall season and come hang and grab a drink with us!
On September 28…
Close out the month with a Google Cloud-sponsored Happy Hour! Connect with fellow entrepreneurs, investors, the local tech community, and Google experts across Google Cloud, Google Workspace and Google for Startups. Hear how fellow innovative founders are transforming their businesses and meet with the Googlers who are making it happen. Get ready for a night of cocktails, pizza, and prizes!
The moderated conversation will feature:
- Darren Mowry, Head of Strategic Growth Team, North America
- Google Cloud
- Laurent Gil, Co-Founder, Cast.ai
- Dag Liodden, Founder and CTO, Crisp
- Stephen Johnston, Co-Founder and CTO, PubWise