- This event has passed.
the #MiamiTech Happy Hour!
September 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFREE
This is a casual recurring happy hour for new and old Miamians interested in connecting with fellow entrepreneurs, investors, tech folks!
About this event
This is a casual recurring happy hour for new and old Miamians interested in connecting with fellow entrepreneurs, investors, tech folks, and a diverse group of awesome people. Come grab a drink and catch up!
A few logistical details:
- We host this gathering every other week, at the FREEHOLD – find us in the outdoor area!
- We start at 6 PM. It usually lasts for a few hours – come and go when works for you.
- There is street parking around the area.
- If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask.
- By attending, all participants commit to upholding and being subject to our Code of Conduct.
- By attending, participants also acknowledge and grant permission for the use of photographs they may appear in for promotional material by the organizers or sponsors. If you would like to rescind this permission, please contact us directly.
Hope to see you soon!
Natalia + Chris
(if you need to find us, here’s what we look like, courtesy of Alfonso Duran)
On September 14
To officially kick off Hispanic Heritage Month, Google is partnering with Emerge Americas and Goodie Nation to celebrate the Latino Founders Fund winners from Florida.
For a little context, in September 2021 Google announced a commitment to the Latino community, including $5M for a fund. Come June 2022, Google announced the 50 winners of this first Latino Founders Fund, and Florida had 8 companies in the mix. And so, on Wednesday, join us for drinks and pizza, and most importantly to meet these great founders, chat with the Google team, and celebrate Latino entrepreneurs more generally. In the meantime, you can support these founders on their social media pages with the hashtag #FundLatinoFounders (see tweet).