- This event has passed.
The #MiamiTech Happy Hour!
March 1 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFREE
This is a casual recurring happy hour for new and old Miamians interested in connecting with fellow entrepreneurs, investors, tech folks!
About this event
This is a casual recurring happy hour for new and old Miamians interested in connecting with fellow entrepreneurs, investors, tech folks, and a diverse group of awesome people. Come grab a drink and catch up!
A few logistical details:
- We host this gathering every other week, at the FREEHOLD – find us in the outdoor area!
- We start at 6 PM. It usually lasts for a few hours – come and go when works for you.
- There is street parking around the area.
- By attending, all participants commit to upholding and being subject to our Code of Conduct.
- By attending, participants also acknowledge and grant permission for the use of photographs they may appear in for promotional material by the organizers or sponsors. If you would like to rescind this permission, please contact us directly.
Hope to see you soon!
Natalia + Chris
(if you need to find us, here’s what we look like, courtesy of Alfonso Duran)
Join us for a special collaboration with Triptyq Capital under the theme of entertainment and creative industries. Québec has been the birthplace of many tech companies, major players and leading schools in the creative industries sector. Montréal-based $40 M seed-stage VC fund, Triptyq Capital is building on this rich history and talented ecosystems to propel the next generation of tech entrepreneurs aiming to advance the creator economy.
Come and mingle with:
- Isabelle Dessureault – Designated Chief Representative for Florida – Quebec Government – previously based in Barcelona. Former C-Level, angel investor and CEO-in-residence for Montreal and Mumbai start accelerators.
- Ernest Yale – Venture partner at Triptyq & co-founder and CEO of Triotech, one of the largest builders of amusement park rides & media-based attractions.
- Bertrand Nepveu – Managing partner at Triptyq Capital & co-founder of Vrvana (XR headset exited to Apple)
- Guillaume Therien – Managing partner at Triptyq Capital with previously executive positions at marketing agency Mosaic, Opera de Montreal, TVA Group, Just for Laughs & incubator Zu.