Blockchain Web3 & AI Speaker Panel + Networking
Enjoy some exotic cocktails made with “Decentralized” Spirits (cash bar – could have some sponsored drinks & refreshments based on availability) 🥂🍹🍺🍸🥃🍷
6:30 – 9:30pm or longer
1 hour top shelf sponsored bar from Racket – you must present a valid QR code by registering here on EventBrite to get the wrist band for FREE drinks
Trynco Web3 + AI Summit Series give attendees access to thought leaders, startup CEOs, investors, community influencers, and tech enthusiasts in the fast moving space of Web3 and AI.
Our highly curated events are designed so the attendees could network with like minded people. Explore new business opportunities with some of the most influential people in the Blockchain & AI technology spaces. Covering content on Crypto, NFT, Metaverse, Web3 and AI.
* Collaborate & build relations
* Develop ecosystems
* Meet investors and innovators
* Meet tomorrow’s business partners, co-founders, investors to accelerate your business / business idea
Connecting the Blockchain ecosystem, Digital Assets through to Web3 and AI
Discussions and topics around the very latest news today on the Digital Assets, Web3 and AI:
* National & International Regulations and why they matter
* Blockchain & Web3 – Applicability in Various Industries
* Latest in the creator economy – Fashion – Music- Art- Gaming – Sports
* AI – What have we created
* Crypto & Sustainability
* The Metaverse Economy
* Startups in the room
At Trynco, we are focused on building a non-gated, positively engaging, safe and supportive community for those entering into the blockchain space as they build creative assets, innovative businesses, create generational wealth, and friendships & business partnerships lasting a lifetime.
Come join us !
🚀🚀🚀🚀 WAGMI 🚀🚀🚀🚀
Recent Press Articles:
For Sponsorship Opportunities – Contact:
501c3 non-profit organization
🎟🎫** For the complimentary drinks, you must have a “valid QR code” for the event **🎟🎫
Be sure to register for each event using the Event Brite link. **
Attending this event constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded (Recordings) and to the use of the Recordings for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes in any media in perpetuity. You waive and release any claims you may have related to the use of the Recordings, including, without limitation, any claims for copyright infringement or for any fees for the use of these Recordings. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent. If you do not agree to the foregoing, you should not enter the event premises.
Trynco is dedicated to providing a harassment-free and inclusive event experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. Trynco takes violations of our policy seriously and will respond appropriately.
1. Be excellent to each other. We want the event to be an excellent experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. Treat everyone with respect. Participate while acknowledging that everyone deserves to be here — and each of us has the right to enjoy our experience without fear of harassment, discrimination, or condescension, whether blatant or via micro-aggressions. Jokes shouldn’t demean others. Consider what you are saying and how it would feel if it were said to or about you.
2. Speak up if you see or hear something. Harassment is not tolerated, and you are empowered to politely engage when you or others are disrespected. The person making you feel uncomfortable may not be aware of what they are doing, and politely bringing their behavior to their attention is encouraged. If a participant engages in harassing or uncomfortable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the event with no refund. If you are being harassed or feel uncomfortable, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the event staff immediately.
3. Harassment is not tolerated. Harassment includes, but is not limited to: verbal language that reinforces social structures of domination related to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category; sexual imagery in public spaces; deliberate intimidation; stalking; following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; offensive verbal language; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
This policy extends to talks, panels, workshops, social media, parties, hallway conversations, all attendees, partners, sponsors, volunteers, event staff, etc. Trynco reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or remove any person from, any Trynco hosted event at any time in its sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, attendees behaving in a disorderly manner or failing to comply with this policy. If a participant engages in harassing or uncomfortable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the event with no refund.
Our zero tolerance policy means that we will look into and review every allegation of violation of our Event Community Guidelines and Anti-Harassment Policy and respond appropriately. Please note, while we take all concerns raised seriously, we will use our discretion as to determining when and how to follow up on reported incidents, and may decline to take any further action and/or may direct the participant to other resources for resolution.
Event staff will be happy to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, or otherwise assist those experiencing discomfort or harassment to feel safe for the duration of the event. We value your attendance.
Exhibiting partners, sponsors or vendor booths, or similar activities are also subject to this policy. In particular, exhibitors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants and exhibiting partners or sponsors disobeying this policy will be notified and are expected to stop any offending behavior immediately.
Why this policy is important:
Harassment at events and in online communities are unfortunately common. Creating an official policy aims to improve this by making it clear that harassment of anyone for any reason is not acceptable within our events and communities. This policy may prevent harassment by clearly defining expectations for behavior, aims to provide reassurance, and encourages people who have had bad experiences at other events to participate in this one.