Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Certificate: Course Completion Certificate Language: English
Duration: 2 Days Credits: 16
Course Delivery: Classroom/ Virtual/ Onsite
The industry-recognized CCC – Blockchain Foundation provides various practical exercises that allow you to experience two of the most popular cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Ethereum. The course’s exposure to real-life blockchain and crypto trading ensures the knowledge you gain is ready to be implemented.
Through Blockchain Trails, you will follow a guided path that helps you develop your knowledge through a series of short learning interventions. Every module comprises videos, animations, exciting quizzes/exercises, and downloadable study material. Participants can learn at their own pace, engaging with the media format that best fits their learning behavior. After completing all trials, the participant is ready to take on and pass the Blockchain Foundation exam.
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC-Blockchain Foundation certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
The following departments benefit from CCC – Blockchain Foundation-certified professionals:
● Finance & Accounting
● Marketing & Sales
● Research & Development
Once you become CCC – Blockchain Foundation-certified, you will be able to:
● Understand the history and origin of blockchain
● Explain the features and components of the blockchain
● Identify and explain different types of blockchain
● Describe blockchain applications and uses cases
● Explain the working of blockchain technology
● Describe the concept of mining and how it is done
● Give an overview of crypto-economics and crypto trading
● Enlist different types of cryptocurrencies
● Explain the concept of Bitcoin and Ethereum
● Explain Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Hyperledger
● Module 1: Blockchain Overview
● Module 2: Working of Blockchain Demystified
● Module 3. Cryptoeconomics
● Module 4. Applications and Use Cases of Blockchain
● Module 5. Blockchain Consortiums
● Module 6. Future of Blockchain
Module 1: Blockchain Overview
● 1.1 Introduction to Blockchain
● 1.2 Understanding Blocks and Nodes
● 1.3 Components of Blockchain
● 1.4 Types of Blockchains
Module 2: Working of Blockchain Demystified
● 2.1 Working of Blockchain
● 2.2 Cryptography
● 2.3 Mining
Module 3: Cryptoeconomics
● 3.1 Overview of Cryptoeconomics
● 3.2 Crypto Trading
● 3.3 Ethereum
Module 4: Applications and Use Cases of Blockchain
● 4.1 Applications of Blockchain Technology
● 4.2 Blockchain Use Cases
Module 5: Blockchain Consortiums
● 5.1 Consortiums
● 5.2 Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)
● 5.2 Hyperledger
Module 6: Future of Blockchain
● 6.1 Other Blockchain Frameworks
● 6.2 Way Forward
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
There is no exam.
Internet for downloading the eBook
Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle)
Adobe DRM-supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader) eBook download and activation instructions
However, catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning. Reach us at email@example.com for dates and details of Instructor Led Live Virtual Sessions.
If you would like to get this course customized and delivered exclusively for your group, we have an On-Site Training Option you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about on-site or corporate training.
Groups of 3 people 10% Discount
Groups of 5 people 15% Discount
Groups of 10 people 20% Discount